Need a staycation idea for all day fun on the farm? Head on over to Dewberry Farm, which is just about an hour west of Houston near Katy, Texas. It’s a lot of fun for the entire family. Attractions include the Dewberry Barnyard, Little Farmersville, the Pig Races, trains, carousels, wagon rides, corn maze and much more. They’re not open all the time so you will need to check the calendar ahead of time to see if they are open and what their current operating hours are. And before you visit be sure to check out the tips below. They should help you save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find a list of the most current coupons for Dewberry Farm listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Be sure to follow Dewberry Farm on Facebook. They update you with news of operating times, promotions and even coupons that are exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- You can also join the Dewberry Farm email list for updates and coupons for discounted admission as well.
- If you are a senior, mention this and you will save $3 off your general admission ticket to Dewberry Farm.
- If you are in the military or are in law enforcement, just show your ID and you can save an additional $2 off your admission to the farm.
- Stop by any of the HEB Grocery Stores in the Greater Houston area and you can purchase discounted tickets to Dewberry Farm right there.
- Go ahead and get a season pass to Dewberry Farm. A season pass will pay for itself in just 2 visits.
- You can also keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon because they have in the past offered deals where you can save as much as 50% off your admission to special events at the Dewberry Farm.